Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Online Merchandiser will be responsible for creating an exceptional online experience with a strong commercial, technical, and merchandising base, in line with brand guidelines and current trends, using creative flair, data analytics and merchandising expertise to drive online sales performance to optimum level. The role monitors and optimizes the online customer experience, overseeing and collaborating cross functionally to drive traffic, conversion rate and profitability of the site.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Financial & Standards
- Responsible for driving conversion and sales through appealing content whilst complying with brand guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining an optimal website navigation and CX flow such as categorization, filters, search engine, etc,,
- Create promotional plan for sites and align with store promotions and competitors where applicable.
- Ensure all site and App content are representative of the brand optimal assortment to achieve highest click through, conversion and revenue.
- Plan new collection launches with Merchandising team.
- Identify slow performers and compile an action plan with corrective measures.
- Identify new enhancements to the site based on best practices and new arising technologies in the digital world.
- Meet and exceed the financial targets of online trading business.
- Present the product pool in the best possible way to maximize site conversion and revenue.
- Be sale and brand focused whilst constantly mindful of the necessity to be cost sensitive.
- Develop and contribute new ideas / initiatives to drive sale and conversions to the website through visual merchandising.
- Be the custodian of online merchandising standards, in compliance with the overall Marketing & Communications guidelines.
- Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
- Ensure an understanding of customer trends and requirements to make the online customer journey simplistic, making it easy to locate the desired products.
- Liaise with customer service team on common complaints and issues faced to better enhance and reduce future complaints.