Job title: Premier Wealth Relationship Manager
Job description: Description
Premier Wealth Relationship Manager, RAS ALKHAIMAH
Job ID 0000HW8U
Location UAE, United Arab Emirates | UAE, United Arab Emirates | UAE, United Arab Emirates | UAE, United Arab Emirates
Area of interest Branch and Retail Banking
Job type Permanent – Full Time
Work style Office Working
Closing date 14-Apr-2023
Premier Wealth Relationship Manager RAK
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier client’s portfolio
- Achieve agreed KPI objectives by development of existing and new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and
- WPB performance
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Fully utilize and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Proven and progressive financial services, and experience as a Relationship Manager in UAE
- Evidence of strong client recommendation and sales results in wealth products.
- Equivalent relationship management experience in managing high net worth client portfolios preferred.
- Expert knowledge in financial planning and wealth products.
- Sound knowledge of the impact of macroeconomics/microeconomics/local market developments.
- Expert knowledge of external regulatory framework relevant to wealth management.
- Strong client focuses and ability to develop long term partnerships with clients.
- Ability to deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills.
- Local regulatory & license requirements – job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
Accredited by SCA
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. Different ideas and perspectives help us innovate, manage risk and grow the business in a sustainable way
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Job date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 04:23:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!