Job title: Product Manager (Financial Services)
Company: Alexander Mann Solutions
Job description: We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Product Manager for a 12 Month contract based in London
Purpose of the Role:
This is an opportunity for a Product Manager to take on a varied and exciting new role, You’ll provide analysis on a range of strategic themes including businesses performance, competitor activity, potential business opportunities and customer behaviors.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead supporting work to establish the development of the function’s strategic direction, and collaborate to develop and drive strategies to improve the function’s performance
- Lead work which will support development of purpose, customer propositions, distribution and analytical solutions to enhance customer acquisition and balance sheet growth
- Maximise profitability via the use of actionable analytics to support key business objectives, and create meaningful analysis to develop, maintain and improve high quality and validated strategies
- Contribute to work with Economics, Finance and Risk teams to develop scenarios and model financial outputs and forecasts
- Lead the cascade, implementation and oversight of the strategy policy and governance frameworks, procedures and practices
What we require from the candidate:
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence senior leaders and external stakeholders.
- Sound experience in delivering product and propositional change, including an understanding of product governance and technology release requirements.
- Expertise in delivering change with Digital and Technology.
- Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders including frontline, Product Managers, Legal, Risk and Technology teams
- Ability to be relentless in driving change, removing blockers, or escalating to senior stakeholders where support is required.
- Experience in being an Agile Product Owner and be able to identify ways in delivering value quickly by identifying MVP.s.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Job date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 07:15:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!