Job title: Product Manager (Merchandise & Supplements)
Company: More Than Enough Ltd
Job description: This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in Dubai.
Salary: Flexible DOE
The Company and Role
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies (More Than Enough LTD / I Am Enough LLC) as the business continues to grow and develop.
We’re a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
The Product Manager is responsible for the coordination and management of a new merchandise range (meditation/mental health focussed; yoga mats etc.); and for the set up and management of a vitamins, supplements and skincare range, potentially with the addition of cosmetics.
You will oversee all areas of the product creation and evolution, working with the marketing team to support their promotion whilst also ensuring that these are in line with the underlying company strategy.
You will be responsible for the concept planning, gathering and prioritising the product and customer requirements, defining the product vision as well as sourcing and onboarding providers and fulfilment partners for delivery.
Responsible for continually guiding the merchaside & supplements range success and improvements ensuring it delivers unique value for the customer.
- You will carry out market research, desk analysis and social media monitoring to understand the markets for the different product and supplement options
- Research customer demand for products and identify potential consumer groups
- Provide proposals for product range
- Manage the ‘go to market’ process including sourcing, logistics and fulfilment
- Manage the overall product budget – proposing and implementing actions to meet budget objectives
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work alongside the marketing team on the development of marketing campaigns and advertising strategies for agreed products
- Work collaboratively with internal teams across the business to ensure timely and effective product launch
- Provide regular reports back into the business on product revenue predictions and results
- Gather customer feedback to understand how products could be improved
- Create relevant third party strategic partnerships and affiliate deals with companies
- Stay up-to-date with industry competitors and competition product developments
- Experience in sourcing products internationally and working with dropship and fulfilment partners
- Demonstrable success defining and launching excellent products
- A creative problem solver who has the customer at front of mind
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent product and project management skills
- Background in product research
- Strong organisation approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in more than one country and understanding of different markets
- Passion for innovation
To learn more, please visit us at
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned therapist and best-selling author. Marisa is one of the most recognised names in the wellbeing industry and was recently awarded the Mental & Emotional Health Provider of 2022 by UK Health Radio.
Over her thirty-year career, she has helped thousands of clients reframe their issues and turn their lives around thanks to her unique approach – Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®). Given its potential, Marisa took the decision in 2017 to establish the RTT® School and has helped to train over 13,000 therapists globally.
In 2021, she created The 5-Day Challenge, a free resource aimed at 6 – 11-year-olds to help them build self-confidence and resilience. Developed in conjunction with teachers, the Challenge has been accessed by thousands of schools globally and has been recognized within the education industry as a powerful well-being tool.
This year has seen the publication of her sixth best-selling book – Tell Yourself A Better Lie – and she also launched Dietless Life, Marisa’s unique weight management program. Not only is it designed to enable people to lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime, but also maintain a healthy relationship with food.
Job date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 22:58:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!