Job title: Product Manager – UAE National
Company: Emirates Consulting Group
Job description: We are recruiting an experienced product manager with a passion for driving business success through strategic planning, marketing execution, and supplier negotiations.
The product manager should be skilled in managing product life cycles, developing promotion plans, and ensuring brand compliance.
Ready to take on new challenges and contribute to a dynamic team.
As a product manager here are your responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic business plan for product group, liaise with Principal, and execute through sales force.
- Negotiate pricing, FOC, products, lead times, etc. with the Suppliers.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, finance, suppliers & vendors daily for development and implementation of
plan. * Prepare Operational Plan – Quarterly & Monthly
- Prepare Advertising Plan, liaise with agency, prepare budgets, and supervise execution.
- Prepare ATL & BTL activities in liaison with Sales team manager.
- Manage the product life cycles – pricing, forecasting, and inventory levels.
- Develop promotion plans ensuring they are aligned with all the relevant functions.
- Submissions are made to retrieve marketing funds and ensure the money is entered into their system in a timely manner.
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability – P &L Responsibility
- Ensuring compliant brand communication and marketing plans with the principal
- Timely return of defectives and EOL stocks to the vendor that helps in eliminating the non-saleable inventory.
- Working collaboratively with brands for assisting and troubleshooting, to ensure that the products are competitive and marketable.
- Constant checks made on the products’ pricing influenced the healthy margins of the brand.
- Min 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in marketing, and business management.
- ERP system knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Proven 3-4 years of experience in the
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:41:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!