Job title: Project Manager – Hiring Urgently
Job description: Job Description
Job Title HR & Admin Officer
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our exceptional team at Rackspace in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Project Manager is a fantastic opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in presentation, communication and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Project Manager at Rackspace today!
Rackspace is a leading global professional services company and is a recognised leader in cloud transformation and managed services. As a professional services team we provide expertise for leading applications, data architectures and technologies, and security best practices – across every major cloud platform. Using multi-skilled approaches towards services, we help organisations modernise their infrastructure estates, ensure solutions are ‘secure by design’ and deploy everything on the right cloud infrastructure for maximum effectiveness.
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead, coordinate and monitor Professional Services projects from initiation through delivery for complex client engagements.
Travel to customer-site in Saudi Arabia will be required.
Our Project Managers build relationships with the customer to identify new opportunities to help them with their business problems and serves as liaison between internal and external technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. You will be responsible for delivering results ensuring technical projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
Arabic language skills will be highly advantageous.
- Work with Rackspace and client stakeholders in gathering and documenting requirements that solve a customer’s pain point or objectives through project outcomes and benefits realisation.
- Serves as liaison between clients and Rackspace technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional technical resources within Rackspace and across any relative partnerships to allow for higher productivity, increased business, and rapid resolution of problems and escalations.
- Contribute to the refinement of the Rackspace Professional Services methodology.
- Provide FANATICAL support by driving the value of Rackspace to both potential and existing Rackspace customers and internal sales teams alike.
- Responsible for the scope, planning, monitoring and execution of technical projects from initiation through delivery, ensuring they remain on schedule and within budget, cost and quality tolerances.
- Responsible for the preparation of key project documents (PID, plans, logs, reports) and other key deliverables through the life of the project.
- Proactively works to identify and manage project risks and issues. Ensures appropriate response plans are developed executed.
- Effectively manages change to the project baseline by assessing project variance and evaluating impacts supported by the use of rigorous change control processes.
- Monitors the delivery of project deliverables from third parties inside and external to Rackspace and tracks progress of same through continuous communication with project members.
- Prepares and presents reports on project progress and problems to Rackspace and client stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals, RFP/RFI responses, & Statements of Work (SoW). This includes the analysis and development of scope, duration, deliverables, resources, risk, assumptions and dependencies.
- Regularly collaborates with Sales pursuit teams, Programme & Project Managers, Technical Consultants, Solutions Architects, Partners, and extended cross-functional teams during presales and project delivery to ensure timely delivery and awareness of potential problems or risk requiring resolution or mitigation.
- PMP/Prince2 (Practitioner) certification.
- Proven ability to organise and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner.
- Technical conversational knowledge in the following areas: Public Clouds specifically Microsoft Azure, Data Platforms Design, Deployment and Support on Microsoft Azure.
- IT Service Management and Service Delivery (ITIL certification preferred)
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organisation skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- General knowledge of cloud technologies, IT operations, project management operations.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, handling shifting priorities and ambiguity.
- Enterprise level use of MS Office suite including Project and Visio and knowledge of other project management tools.
- Project management experience or scoping, planning, leading and monitoring technical projects from initiation through delivery preferably in managed services or Cloud.
- Experience working on infrastructure technology projects
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies – across applications, data and security – to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Benefits of working as a Project Manager in Dubai:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 01:12:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!