Full Job Description
The Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting of all guests upon their arrival, assisting and answering clients’ inquiries about salon services and products via phone, email or in person, process and monitor booking appointments, registering the guest to the system and processing the payment transaction for the services availed . To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the reception area.
- Always maintain excellent grooming standards to reflect 1847’s image.
- Ensure communications ethics particularly while talking on the phone with the clients.
- Maintain good customer service for welcoming, leave taking, customer retention, retaining client details, customer complaints & line ups.
- Prepare daily report of income and report to Salon Supervisor.
- Ensure all the printing materials are available in the Salon.
- Keeping track of the timing of performing a service by technicians.
- Ensure that telephone, pdq, and printer are working properly.
- Handling guests’ needs while maintaining a professional and pleasant manner.
- Acquires and maintains an excellent working knowledge of the computer & booking system.
- Handling customer complaints in an efficient manner & escalate to Salon Supervisor when necessary.
- Responsible for the cash sales in salon.
- Promote, up-sell & cross-sell products and services.
- Explain products, services and treatments to clients and assist them with determining their individual needs.
- Follow-up/ check clients’ as per appointments.
- Perform other related Admin duties.