Job title: Reservations Agent
Job description: This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it’s a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel’s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
Handle customer calls inquiries pertaining to room reservations, with a focus on revenue maximization and quality.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the key principles of ACCOR’S Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management
- Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other
- Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
- Maximise rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
- Utilize effective upselling techniques
- Understand and take reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader in the hotel
- Be fluent on all hotel products and services
- Handle faxes and emails pertaining to rooms reservations
- Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels
- Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
- Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations
- Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required
- Identify Sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesalers and Travel Management companies
- Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with ACCOR’S Core Reservation Standards
- Achieve targeted goals in the LQA Hotel Mystery Shopping calls
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
- Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
- Create hierarchies/relationships between Corporate Accounts
- Ensure reservations meet the property standards in terms of accuracy of data and guest satisfaction
- Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new RM tools. Includes Opera PMS/S&C.
- Be involved in all property PMS Conversions
- Complete understand and effective use of the Hotel’s telephone system
- Maintain the Reservation correspondence
- Support the Reservations Manager and/or Revenue Management leader with special projects as required.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to organize work flow
- Degree/Diploma in Training and Development or Hotel Management
- Working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel or Resort, as Reservations Agents.
- Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Job date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 06:32:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!