Job title: SailPoint Architect
Job description: About Virtusa
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA, Qatar & Oman and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don’t listen to us, listen to our customers
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDNtTLKkPc; & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzhZt1GJvM)
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Role: SailPoint Architect (CERQ156233)
Skill: SailPoint Architect
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Qualification: BE or Any Degree
Job Description: * Lead Developer, have done multiple SailPoint IIq deployments for different customers from site.
- End to end ownership of project, Successful implementation of sailpoint iiq with all the modules and onboarding of various type of trusted and target applications.
- Deliver identity management consulting services including client interaction, design architecture, and interaction with offshore teams.
- Support business and technology strategy and planning by leveraging knowledge in both technical and business areas.
- Communicating to clients aspects of SailPoint IIQ at appropriate functional and technical level for the client audience.
- Working with clients to support user acceptance testing, debugging and migration to production and DR environments.
- Need to provide technical leadership to implementation and project successfully.
- Implementation of SailPoint iiq with strong development background.
- Strong Java, webservices, JSF, beanshell, SQL programming skill.
- Strong knowledge of XML, Web and Application Servers, HTML, AD, Cloud and non-application integrations.
- Implementation of custom rules and custom workflows.
- Implementation of use cases as part of large/complex projects.
- Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ concepts and features.
- Implementation in Hybrid environment (mix of cloud and on prem)
- Candidate must have done at least 3 large SailPoint IIQ implementation.
- Develop the overall IAM architecture and design across multiple product suites including SailPoint iiq.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex, cross functional issues.
- Strong hands on experience for installation, setup and configuration, High availability and load balancing, Disaster recovery env configurations, TLS, application onboarding, custom connectors, OOTB and custom LCM, customized JML process implementation, rehire, password manager, recertification and customizations, open identity framework, webservice, feature strings, life cycle events, customizations, birth rights, self-service, context based service now integration, PAM module integration, compliance manager, custom forms, server maintenance, performance tuning, aggregation, correlation, non-correlated account management, custom tasks, policies and custom rules for policies, OOTB and custom reports, postman, custom connectors, custom workflows.
- Experience with Sailpoint, PAM, Servicenow and Vasco custom integration will be value added.
- requirement gathering, design, UAT and Production rollout phase, RBAC.
- integration with 3rd party systems which are not having direct connectors.
- Work with IAM 3rd party supplier(s) and across technology towers to resolve complex product issues
- need to provide consulting to customer and need to guide application owners for IAM integration.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
SailPoint IIQ – L3 with all IIQ modules , Java, Webservices, Postman, bean shell, SQL, JSF, Solution architecture designing.
Contact Hema Javvadi HR : Javvadih@virtusa.com
(If you are immediate joiner or Serving Notice and have active passport please write to Hema with your Current Location and CTC Details)
Job date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 08:22:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!