Job title: Sales Development Representative, MENA
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Sales Development Representative
We’re looking forSales Development Representativeto join Procore’sSales Development Team. In this role, you’ll join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry. Our Sales Development team is an essential component of our sales model and has helped fuel our incredible growth.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll develop an understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s products to help improve one of the world’s largest industries. We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together. We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team.
This position will report to the SDR Manager MENA and will be based in Dubai, UAE. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month
- Engage construction professionals through phone, email, and other channels to understand their challenges and identify opportunities to solve them
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Work with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Conduct daily activities including
- Pre-call research and planning
- Make a high volume of calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Maintain Salesforce records
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or a desire to pursue a career in Sales
- 2+ years of prior experience in Software Sales Development
- Proven track record in prospecting into larger accounts
- Will to achieve results-the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- 1+ years of experience in software sales, specifically SaaS
- Construction industry experience, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor
- Enjoy working in an ambitious collaborative environment-inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Self-aware, reflective, and able to digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
- Fluency in both English and Arabic
- Ability to work in the UAE
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you’d like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 04:00:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!