Job title: Sales & Marketing Specialist UAE, Low Voltage Systems
Job description: Sales & Marketing Specialist UAE, Low Voltage Systems
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Sales & Marketing Specialist UAE, Low Voltage Systems, will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Distribution Solutions division based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for sales of Low Voltage Systems (LVS), comprising of IEC Low Voltage Motor Control Center, Switchgear and Busway, within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Achieve both qualitative and quantitative sales targets in a profitable way: order growth, revenues, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities
This position reports to
Region Sales & Marketing Manager MEAT & India, Low Voltage Systems
- Selling Low Voltage systems to customers, focusing on volume and profitability targets for assigned Product Group.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships and understanding customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering and aligning to provide a solution.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, preparing sales plans using company tools, performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques
- Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions), ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Leading customer-facing activities, including LVS pre-qualification, prescription, spec influencing, identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed, preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department
- Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years of Sales & Marketing experience with direct responsibility of sales and marketing of Low Voltage Systems and products
- Strong knowledge of low voltage system and Products is must.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the execution of commercial plans and strategies.
- Proven track record in designing and deploying marketing strategies and/or leading and closing large sales deals
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Retirement plan
More about us
ABB’s Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Job date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 23:57:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!