Job title: Senior Delivery Director ( Digital Platforms)
Company: EPAM Systems
Job description: Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at and follow EPAM on and .
The Senior Delivery Director will be accountable for the overall project delivery and client satisfaction for our portfolio of programmes in the Middle East. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-wining design, development and technology teams and play a key role in building strong business and technology relationships across the region.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the delivery of complex end-to-end digital projects across various clients.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Create, present and advocate solution architectures and approaches with deep technical details, conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive the preparation of customer proposals (including fixed price), define the implementation and design for the solution, present the proposed solution architecture to the customer and the statements of work from delivery perspective
- Utilise your hands-on software engineering and delivery management experience to cover the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/financing, drive solutioning and staffing, client management, governance, delivery and execution
- Run multiple delivery streams and clients, manage engagement risks, and flag major issues early
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Manage and grow a team of Technology Delivery Managers – providing coaching, mentoring and development support to drive up delivery capability across the department
- Hands-on software engineering practitioner with background in software development, solution architecture and end-to-end delivery management
- Director level delivery manager with at least 2+ years’ experience of being a director in a large SI/ consultancy and at least 10 years in IT as Project/Program Manager, Solution Architect or Technical Delivery Manager
- Demonstratable experience of running a programme of at least 6 projects on a $20m+ account and team of 150+
- Experience of delivering digital platforms and implementing Agile at scale (digital factory experience a great advantage)
- Ability to suggest and oversee competitive technical decisions and assure a winning mix of delivery practices applied on the project
- Travel Requirement
- The position will be based in Dubai with frequent travel, principally within the Middle East region
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM’s global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
Job date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 23:49:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!