Job title: Senior Manager New Business Models & Acceleration | Strategy & Incubation | Al Futtaim Automotive
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Manager New Business Models & Acceleration
Job Requisition ID: 148701
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Consumer behaviours towards car buying & aftersales services experience are rapidly changing due to technology driven trends and new disruptive business models. In Al-Futtaim we are on a journey to transform our businesses to enhance value chain and provide best in class customer experiences in the new mobility space.
The mission of the New Business, Strategy and Transformation (NBST) is to set the future strategy of automotive division and build the portfolio of the future by doing businesses that Al-Futtaim Automotive has not done before by exploring M&A, Joint Venture, partnership, and incubation opportunities in UAE and internationally.
On the incubation side, the NBST department is responsible for assessing innovative business ideas potentials with a focus on new mobility initiatives, gathering market data, define target processes/businesses and formulize business cases leading into agile cross-functional projects – entire end to end process ownership from ideation to execution by applying agile framework.
The Senior Manager New Biz Models & Acceleration Al Futtaim Automotive is responsible to identify new business models, assist in building the incubation roadmap by developing market studies and execute priority business ideas. Together with the Head of Incubation , the Senior Manager creates business concepts and initiates agile incubation projects to sharpen our future in the automotive space alongside ever-changing mobility landscape.
This role will work in a fast-paced, start-up like environment and collaborate with internal strategic partners by deploying agile methodology to accelerate experimenting and bringing new solutions to the market. Ideal candidate should have leadership experiences in innovative new business automotive projects combined with deep automotive know-how and agile methodology experiences.
What You Will Do
Incubation Planning and Deliver:
- Create a funnel of future incubation ideas to develop and commercialise by linking new initiatives with Auto 3 years strategy across brands and markets
- Assist in continuous incubation ideation process to formulate new business concepts with Department Heads and Brand MDs to prioritize the strategic project roadmap
- Evaluate the initial market potential of the defined ideas
- Develop incubation projects vision through workshops and strategy meetings
- Prepare the business cases to achieve the sign-off for the projects
- Work on tailor made auto agile processes to accelerate each of the development phases – exploration, validation, and execution
Incubation P&L management:
- Manage project budget management
- Implement portfolio dashboards to track progress
- Work with purchasing and finance to procure project team and market data requirements
Incubation project & change management (Development and Implementation phase)
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define the roadmap and corresponding go-to-market strategies
- Engage with the internal and external technology experts to determine the best implementation methods and guide them to deliver the most valuable outcomes possible
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to ensure they understand the vision and strategy in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Engage internal/external market and customer intelligence experts to provide domestic and international market and customer insights to create customer propositions
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Proven ability in building new, disruptive products/services and taking these to market establishing product market fit.
- Ability to develop business cases and due diligence activities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of working with multiple parties and a variety of services, with proven ability in negotiations with AGILE or other Project management qualification
About The Team
The role reports to Head of Incubation and the Senior Manager is the most critical contributor and needs to demonstrate an extremely high level of relationship between all stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer experience.
What Equips You For The Role
- Business or Finance University Degree – MBA preferable
- 10 year+ experience in strategy consultant, new business, and product/service development within the Automotive industry with P&L responsibility
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 04:01:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!