Job title: Senior Manager Technology_ Enterprise Architect: Common integration
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Manager Technology_ Enterprise Architect: Common integration
Company Description: Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
Job Description: As Senior Manager, Technology you will define and deliver architectural solutions, help structure technology and engineering teams and technically deliver large-scale digital transformation projects.You will also play a key role in driving our clients’ adoption of modern architecture and trends such as microservices, DevOps and cloud native technology platforms. Along with driving best fit solutions for our clients, you will also work closely with Technology Directors, Client Partners and Programme Delivery Managers to assist in the realisation of new business opportunities to help grow client accounts.As a technical lead for local and distributed technology teams, you will work closely with senior client stakeholders to deliver solutions that enable widespread Digital Business Transformation.Your key strengths will be in design, planning and technical delivery while also helping to drive best practices adoption and mentor junior talent.Must Haves:* 15+ years of experience in Systems Integration with specialization in Middleware/Infrastructure/ Cloud Platforms
- Has been a member of C4E teams on long-term engagements with large client organisations
- Has architected and implemented microservice projects
- Experienced with API management using Apigee API / Kong / Azure API Gateway
- Strong experience in GraphQL
- Has gained expertise on AWS and Azure cloud platforms with Java J2EE, Hibernate, Web services (REST & SOAP) using Spring
- Experienced with MQ based applications such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, HornetQ etc. and RDBMS (Oracle and MySQL) and NoSQL DBs such as Mongo and Cassandra
Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
Qualifications: Do you have the following? * Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with client stakeholders and partners by delivering innovative and pioneering solutions. (Typically, direct reports of C-level and on occasion C-level).
- Collaborate with leadership teams, clearly articulating technical requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Drive technology thought leadership with our clients and teams.
- Inspire, lead and guide our clients to make the best decisions in relation to their technology stack.
- Manage and inspire a team of technologists, providing them with the vision and strategy to skill-up on the latest tools, techniques, platforms and languages.
- Inspire them to look beyond the current skill set and investigate and learn new relevant skills.
- Deliver exceptional work under time constraints with an agile mindset.
- Have a strong understanding of modern web development best practices along with an appreciation for compelling user experience and visual designs.
- Ideally, software engineering/technical architect background.
Experience in delivering scalable cloud-based architectures (microservices, serverless)* and/or IOT solutions
- and/or headless API first architectures
- and/or digital transformations.
Additional Information: Arabic speakingShould be ok to travel to KSA 4 days a week.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 08:39:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!