Job title: Senior Marketing Executive- BLM
Company: Al Tayer Group
Job description: About Us
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
Support the Lead Brand Marketing Manager on the development, ideation, strategic thinking and delivery of key projects and brand initiatives to build engaging campaigns & experiences for our Fine Jewellery & Luxury Home customer and target audiences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build monthly calendar for PR & Marketing and ensure they are aligned with content calendars and business priorities
- Lead ideation on monthly activities and creative storytelling in coordination with internal departments (content, social, creative…) ensuring consistency across platforms
- Recommend creative and cost-effective marketing activities and source events/sponsorships to consider partnering with to build brand awareness across key markets
- Manage brand marketing spend ensuring all activities are within budget making savings where possible
- Be the expert on market trends and share findings internally to leverage across campaigns
- Drive branding activities in line with buying team priorities
- Develop partnerships with key brands to drive on-site traffic and differentiation from competition
- Sign off artwork ensuring brand tone of voice and image is maintained
- Drive media campaigns alongside digital marketing team, ensuring trackable KPIs and brand building activations
- Support head of marketing and engagement manager in executing CRM and loyalty strategies and tactical plan to increase customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal & marketplace teams on GWP selection & tactical promotions
- Build the cross-category/cross-brand customer profile and identify activities to target each segment
- Work closely with social media team on strategy building to drive growth across platforms
- Build brands in partnership with key social platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat), leading branding activations to grow awareness in the region
- Ensuring delivery of tasks within budget and guidelines
- Oversee Brand Marketing & PR Executive on planning and coordinating events – sponsorships, brand visits, PR activations, VIP events etc.
- Coordinate with the events teams to sign off on venues, F&B & decoration ensuring brand image and perception is maintained
- Negotiate best rates with production & events agencies/ suppliers to optimize costs
- Select and sign off on upcoming events in key markets, securing sponsorships & exposure through partnerships
- Sign off on brand guidelines for events, ensuring brand image is maintained
- Guide and motivate teams to enhance performance and produce quality work
Education/Certification and Continued Education
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing and Communications
Years of Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in PR and Brand Marketing
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding of the Fine Jewellery and Luxury Home industry
- Extremely strong customer focus – prioritizing customer experience above everything else
- Experience in working with data analysis and segmentation
- Strong analytical skills, including a good command of analytical software / tools
- Strong leadership and communication skills, including being able to lead cross-functional teams to help achieve specific targets / goals
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on with data, with a solid analytical background in areas such as; customer profiling, segmentation & targeting, propensity modelling, data cleansing.
- Strong project management/organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and provide strong attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and analytics technologies and product development lifecycles
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and e-commerce experience
- Proactively monitoring the latest trends and making suggestions where necessary
Job date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 08:46:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!