Job title: Senior Trade Marketing Executive
Company: RecruitMe Plus
Job description: About the job Senior Trade Marketing Executive
Our client is an advanced and professional regional distribution company (In the Tobacco industry) with a presence across the Middle East and Africa. The company offers an amazing culture and is driven by integrity, courage, and passion. They are currently on the lookout for an experienced and dynamic Senior Trade Marketing Executive to join the team in Dubai, UAE.
To play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers’ & shoppers’ expectations
Main Accountabilities include:
Drive Company’s vision Best in Class at the Point of Sale (POS)
– Maximize off take on company brands through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) with Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team.
– Accurately forecast banded gifts and any other special packs for all areas of the sector.
– Develop & deliver necessary trainings for outlet staff on product knowledge & shoppers’ profile.
– Plan in conjunction with GM, Brand Managers & Sales Team the salesman merchandizing tools
– Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
– Develop sales presenters & road shows for partners’ sales teams whenever needed.
– Conduct periodic trade visits to assess new launches implementation in key markets.
– Assess launch success & prepare a closing report for major launches.
– Develop a yearly promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers’ insights.
– Align Trade Marketing and Brand Managers & take into account respective feedback & suggestions.
– Present GM proposed yearly promotional plan for approval.
– Align finance on the promotional cost by promotion & all related charges.
– Develop with Brand Managers, Trade Marketing packaging artwork once the plan is approved.
– Produce & ship promotional packaging to all markets within agreed timelines.
– Ensure packaging quality is always best in class.
– Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
– Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI, IMS figures, Country Development Managers & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
– Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
Key accounts management:
– Manage all vape shops to ensure visibility and availability
– Negotiate and contract new accounts for listing and visibility of the companys brands
– Develop opportunities for better availability and visibility in store
– Manage the Horeca channel by joining the promoters in the venues assigned to them
– Ensure staff are aware and well trained on companys portfolio
– Consult with other functions internally (GM, Sales Manager, Supply Chain, Marketing & Finance) as well as externally (Agencies, Key Accounts & Shoppers) as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
– Conduct market visits in coordination with Country Development Managers & Marketing
Manage merchandising company team by ensuring proper execution in the market
Knowledge & Experience:
– 6-8 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages or Tobacco industry
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality)
– Bilingual, English & Arabic
– Experience of project management against set deliverables
– Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required
– Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
– To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative
– Ability to problem solve and make things happen
– Attention to detail
– Ability to analyze research projects
– Event management
– Willingness to learn and develop with the role
– Valid UAE driving license in UAE is required
Job date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:15:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!