Rs 35,000 – Rs 50,000 a month
Full Job Description
About the job
Candidates will have the opportunity to grow their careers in a fast-growing Project Oriented organization that caters the on-Site Installation, Erection & Commissioning, HVAC & Oil & Gas related Projects
A store manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include Purchase, Inventory & Logistic Management.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Responsible for store related documents posting in system
- Responsible to maintain stock level on different location
- Responsible to align physical stocks with system
- Provide guide line & training to subordinates for stock handling and stacking
- Ensure Physical stock audit on weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure filing of physical store related documents
- Responsible to visit different store location to ensure internal control and stock handling
- · DAE Mechanical / Graduation
- 3-4 Years relevant Experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel).
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- Must be Skilled of ERP software
- Salary Range is 35K – 50K
- Job Location is Wahdat Road Iqbal Town.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 – Rs50,000.00 per month
Expected Start Date: 27/09/2022