Job title: Technical After Sales Internship
Job description: Tasks
- Assistance to the After Sales Director and the Technical Service Excellence Manager
- Gain insights about After Sales team daily operation activities at the regional office and support the respective teams
- After Sales Parts & Logistics operations: Daily spare parts supply and claim support in contact with the Porsche Middle East and African markets and Porsche AG.
- After Sales Business Reporting: Support with a BI Project and develop AS use cases together with the team in the IT system , support with monthly reporting & input data from markets.
- After Sales IT Support: Create user access profiles based on market requests.
- Support in overall coordination role regarding department meeting scheduling, project updates, performance updates and workshops/conference organization
- Development of presentations for business reviews and management meetings
Qualifications And Competencies
- University study in business or engineering or engineering related areas
- Advanced MS Office 365 skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- IT Skills and knowledge
- English written and spoken fluently and strong communication skills
- Automotive passion desirable
- Availability for 6 months required (21.08.2023 – 23.02.2024)
- Fulltime hours
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm (weekend Saturday/Sunday)
- 800 USD monthly income + 100 USD Transport Allowance
- Working visa and health insurance
- Leave allowance: 5 days
- Accommodation in Dubai
- Possible Flight to/from Dubai
Job date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 05:19:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!