Job title: Trainee Business Development Manager
Job description: Job Description
Trainee Business Development Managers sought by an award-winning tailored telecoms reseller provider to join their team in Brentford. The company’s products include mobile, landline, hosted telephony, connectivity and basic IT services and FTSE 100, 250 and 350 listed companies are included amongst their clientele.
The company are looking for Business Development Managers to covering London and the surrounding areas. Reporting to the Sales Manager and working in a team of fellow BDMs and in conjunction with appointment setters, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling comprehensive range of mobile, data, fixed, unified communications services, cloud and IT services to small and medium-sized companies.
- Focusing on high value SME Businesses to corporates you will take full responsibility for generating opportunities and acquiring new business sales.
- Initially generate your own opportunities through various means such cold and warm calling, networking, social selling etc.
- Attend appointments (virtually or in person) with key decision makers within SMEs and corporates, building relationships with them and selling the appropriate products, solutions and services.
- Up- and cross-sell from the company’s vast portfolio of solutions. You will have the opportunity to up and cross sell to your base of customers you acquire, so the earning potential is truly unlimited.
- Interacting with prospective and existing clients via email, phone, LinkedIn, networking, and meetings etc. Liaising with key decision-makers and influencers within companies to generate a close.
The successful Trainee Business Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of selling within the telecoms industry (B2B or B2C) is beneficial but not essential
- Previous customer services / sales experience and must be hungry to learn
- Excellent track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivated with the determination to win business and succeed in a new business sales environment
- Professional, credible, consultative salesperson
- Organised and proactive with the ability to take ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Circa £25,000 salary depending on experience
- Quarterly commission
- Workplace pension scheme
- Christmas bonus
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays + birthday off
- Sales lunches and team outings
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, office based whilst learning the process
Trainee Business Development Manager
c£25,000 + commission + benefits
Expected salary: £27000 per year
Location: Brentford, Greater London
Job date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 23:28:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!