Job title: YARDI Software Developer
Job description: YARDI Software Developer
The ideal candidate will have an application development background with strong technical skills in MS SQL Server, SSRS, YSR, and experience with Yardi Real Estate Software Modules. The candidate will be an expert multi-tasker with excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude. They tackle tasks head, looking for opportunities to assist teams and create efficiencies. Yardi Technical Developer designs, develops, debugs, tests and implements software enhancements. Responsibilities include correcting defects in existing applications; documenting defect resolutions; planning implementation; solution customizations, configurations and enhancements.
Key Accountabilities & Tasks
- Designs and develops front-end and back-end web application features
- Performs maintenance programming for existing versions
- Analyzes and documents reasons for test failure, and revises/debugs assigned programs and/or procedures as necessary
- Uses corporate approved sourced control applications to maintain code changes
- Understands application and uses standards
- Adheres to department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
- Collaborate with all the key stakeholders to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges. Seek out systems solutions (either internal to client or external 3rd party solutions) that can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
- Act as primary liaison with Business Solution Manager during the development lifecycle, from needs analysis and bug tracking to UAT and rollout.
- Develop and manage working relations with Business Solution Manager, and subject matter experts to ensure the business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities, and how process automation through IT solutions will help them reach their goals.
- Create and maintain a cohesive, coordinated plan to deliver solutions that meet the stakeholders priorities within budgetary and product requirements.
- Execute on project plans and assist others in executing on project plans across the various groups.
- Analyze and document requirements and use appropriate techniques to refine, review and validate requirements.
- Provide Yardi client support and technical issue resolution via Ticket System/Portal, E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Create and enhance management reports utilizing Yardi
- Oversee source control for report repository.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of YARDI software development experience in the similar role.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex business requirements in technical terms.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large scale IT projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Must be able to research, write and edit content for various projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate and communicate to all levels of the IT members.
- Ability to take initiative and an aptitude for creative problem-solving.
- Displays a positive attitude and works well with others.
- Planning & Project Management skills.
- Prioritization, Organizing & Time management skills
- Team Player
- Flexible and adaptability skills
- Source control management systems, multi-threading and concurrency
- Debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Strong knowledge in Voyager database Schema
- Able to develop Columnar reports, YSR and correspondence reports
- Experience in YARDI international, commercial and residential modules
- Knowledge in YARDI AR, AP, GL, ABF and FA
- Experience in YARDI commercial cafe & Rent Cafe
- Experience in YARDI Voyager, YARDI commercial cafe and YARDI Rent Cafe Implementation process.
- Technical Knowledge in YARDI Orion BI Report Writing.
Job date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:33:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!