Job title: Aftersales Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 153243
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
- To drive the achievement of set targets -revenue and net sales, gross margin, Net Promoter Score (NPS), branch profit and loss, while managing the overall service center’s performance to consistently deliver seamless customer experience through a highly motivate team.
- To manage and control all aspects of the Service Department and achieve performance targets by active participation in the service operation in line with AF SOPs
- Implement dealer operating policies and standards to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Maximise service department profitability through the sale of labour, parts and other associated products to franchise and non-franchise customers.
What you will do
- Drive branch performance to achieve sold hours target, revenue per order target, accessory and SMC sales and recovery rate target
- Ensure and monitor optimal capacity of resources in the service centre to deliver Total Quality Management and improve service retention.
- Compliance of all local Government and Principal Policies and procedures to minimize Operational Risk at the service centre.
- People: Constantly evaluate through performance management and coaching, all direct reports to support the development and growth of all associates.
- Learning & Development: Identify Service staff training requirements to meet the positions objectives, Develop the quarterly training planning for the Service Department, Ensure the completion of the defined training planning according to AFG guidelines, Focus on team certification
- Work with Human Resources to ensure the branch is always optimally staffed/resourced with qualified and efficient workforce
- Study and evaluate current customer verbatim to implement a culture of Small Group Activity to enhance customer experience and operational efficiencies.
- Conduct daily meetings with the Retail Service Manager, Workshop Manager and Parts team to align them on the targets, performance expectations, plan and execute strategies.
- Review the effectiveness of the agreed action plans implemented actions with a continuous improvement mind-set (PDCA cycle, Gemba, Kaizen). Implement, follow-up and sustain countermeasures
- Marketing: Seamless execution of marketing activity at site. Also give regular input to central team on what is required for customer retention
- Other core KPIs management: Annual appraisal rate, 5S audits, Mystery Shopping scores, Standards audits, Service Customer Returns, Reduce down time (VOR), Warranty KPIs, Age analysis of WIP and debtors, Average turnover per Service Repair Order, Tools & Service Equipment – Adequate quantity of calibrated 100% availability, Increase Customer base for Service e.g. From Existing customer base to a Targeted Value as per the local situations, Inventory & Stock Management, Service Conversion rate trends
- Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on analysis of actual market trends, sales conversions, bank approval TATs, invoices etc for Management reporting
- Ensure 100% compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
Required skills to be successful
- Knowledge of Automotive dealer / distributor business processes, Strategic problem resolution skills, ERP skills, ability to lead change processes, and provide coaching and leadership.
About the Team
- This role reports to the Dealer Principal.
- This position interfaces with various stakeholders including Customers, Retail Service Manager, Workshop Manager, Job Controller, Service Advisors, Technicians, Support Staff, Senior Management, Performance Offices and Subcontracted associates.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering, Automotive or Business Management or equivalent
- 10 years overall experience with Automotive dealerships; of which a minimum of 5 years in aftersales at managerial level
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 05:49:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!