Job title: Business Development Manager – Construction Finance
Job description: Job Description:
Siemens Financial Services are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Industry Finance team. As Business Development Manager, you will identify, acquire, develop and manage profitable new business within the hard asset markets, with a specific focus on the construction market. This is a pro-active new business role with success achieved via development of new relationships with introducers and end customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a strong, stable, global and dynamic business. As a long-standing funder within the asset finance market, we have developed a market leading offering in a number of Industry sectors and are focused on growing our presence in the Construction, Transportation and Manufacturing Equipment channels, with new and existing customers. We are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a competitive rewards package.
This is a home-based role with frequent UK travel required to support client relationships with main offices located in Buckinghamshire and Manchester.
What will you deliver:
- Develop new relationships with clients in the construction market
- Pro-actively generate new leads through various channels including client visits, outbound calling, emailing, utilising various social media platforms, personal network, attendance of trade shows etc
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business
- Work closely and with direction of the Sales Manager and collaboratively with the wider team to identify sectors, products, suppliers, manufacturers, and customers to generate new business growth whilst controlling risks.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective new clients
- Responsible for the delivery of sales and product training to drive greater product knowledge and product penetration across the core asset types
- Achieve budgeted sales targets in line with goals and strategy
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- Sound commercial understanding and awareness of the financing industry gained within the asset finance and/or similar equipment related environment
- Full knowledge of the financial products required for funding in the hard asset sectors including leases, HPs, loans
- Consistent track record in client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover
- Self-starter – highly motivated & results driven
- Broad experience of working in a new business role
- Good understanding in key sector asset areas
- High level of integrity and business ethics
- Able to communicate complex and technical issues clearly and succinctly.
- Confidence negotiating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Key understanding of sales processes and customer behaviours
- Good grasp of IT
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge equipment and machinery to drive growth and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 05:40:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!