Job title: Analyst – Asset & Configuration Management
Company: Transguard Group
Job description: Job Description
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Analyst – Asset & Configuration Management for the trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai.
The role is expected to participate in planning, maintaining, and optimizing all Business Technology Asset and configuration items and activities across the organization to maximize the BT asset value. This includes planning, monitoring hardware assets to ensure the accuracy of the records.
The individual will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization. The job holder should assist in managing the entire lifecycle of the Business Technology Asset to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycle. Implement a standardized methods and procedures for all BT Asset hardware. Physically verify the BT Assets which are available in all units, BT Buffer store and Central store.
- Manage, plan, maintain and optimize the corporate technology Asset lifecycle using efficient and effective process and tools.
- Manages the maintenance of records and databases containing information regarding devices, warranties, and service agreements for the organization’s hardware and software ( Networks , FTTO , Data Centers ,Servers , Storage , application , Telephony , Radio , PC’s ..etc).
- Manage the Asset classification and track location of All BT assets.
- Physically verify the BT Assets which are available in all units, BT Buffer store and Central store.
- Reconcile data between GRP and ServiceNow. Ensure the development and enhancement of Asset Management dashboard for hardware (End users and non End users assets). Ensure End users assets such as Access Points, video walls etc are being recorded and included in the servicenow records.
- Audit the BT asset movement on daily basis and stock verification on weekly basis to ensure the accuracy of all records.
Budget & Plans
- Plan, manage and execute the Annual budget for Asset and configuration management section.
- Provide visibility over the cost of BT Asset Acquisition, calculating asset depreciation costs and running costs of maintenance, servicing, consumables. and provide recommendation for cost reduction.
Support Performance and Report Reviews
- Generate asset inventory reporting, and receive alerts on asset warranty and lease expiration.
- Provide management with related KPI based reports and Dashboards.
Stock Verfification & Disposal
- Physically verify the assets in all units, to ensure the return of unused asset.
- Ensure all the stock verifications in all stores are done on monthly basis\Quarterly.
- Notify the asset manager of the shortage and submit (to be procured) items/assets.
- List down to be disposed assets, and assets that are not moving for more than a year.
- Communicate with Fixed Assets team and Supply Management team to process the Disposal of Asset.
- Skills, Tools and Systems Experience:
- ServiceNow Tool.
- Splunk tool -Preferred.
- Degree Level or Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- ITIL V4 and ISO2000 Service Operation Qualification are required.
- ISO2000 and COBIT Qualification are preferable.
- PMBOK, PMP Qualification would be preferable
Job date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 03:24:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!