Job title: Area Manager- Elite Banking
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Job description: Description
Area Manager- Elite Banking (UAE Nationals only)
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Sheikh Zayed Road Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Division: Consumer Banking Group – UAE
Sub Division: Elite Banking – UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together
The role holder will develop, implement & monitor business growth strategy for the Elite centres under his/her leadership to ensure stronger Elite proposition and creation of exclusivity and differentiation in line with leading market practices.
This role is a key enabler, ensuring & proactively leading an integrated portfolio management plan to support Elite acquisition and retention strategies by;
- Managing sales performance against budget and addressing productivity issues
- Identifying potential business opportunities
- Supporting capability upskilling
- Collaborating with stakeholders such as (Elite Planning & Support, Elite product Advisory compliance, credit, product teams etc.) to ensure end-to end solutions are offered to Elite clients.
Supervision of Subordinates
- Drives the Elite Team Leaders and mentors them towards the execution of Elite acquisition and retention strategies
- Allocates Sales and Service Targets by centre in line with Elite UAE budget.
- Conducts regular business reviews to ensure adequate business tracking
- Oversee and provides guidance to Team Leaders throughout the sales process from client opportunity planning, client meetings, proposal preparation and negotiation, and ultimately deal close ensuring an efficient process.
- Oversees key client relationships and ensures best services standards at all times
- Provides development plans and constructive feedback to Team Leaders to support their overall development
- Scans competition on a regular basis
- Motivates and encourages superior performance
- Lead business acquisition and retention strategies across assigned Elite Centres
- Drive monthly acquisition targets in the assigned centres and monitors productively targets.
- Prepares a structured plan to identify business opportunities through NTB and cross-selling
- Monitors the business operating environment with respect to market trends, interest rates, asset and liabilities positions, trade volume, credit facilities etc. on an on-going basis.
- Coach team members to increase sales productivity and cross selling.
Relationship Management and Retention:
- Develop integrated portfolio management plans for the centres assigned and ensures implementation
- Monitor service levels for customer satisfaction by centre
- Oversee customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution, account closures & inquiries
- Maintains and enhances relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Provides regular updates to Head of Elite on performance of the accounts and on key market thrusts.
- Analyses key client’s financial statements, management practices etc. to assess the credit risk for the client and ensure that the credit quality of the portfolio is not compromised.
- Recommends, rejects or approves credit facilities, within prescribed limits, after a comprehensive analysis.
- Ensures provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Develops service level targets and manages the coordination with Product Advisory and Planning & Support teams within Elite to meet client service expectations.
- Engages with key stakeholders including Credit, Operations, Technology, Branches, etc. to deliver timely and effective level of client experience to our clients.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the FAB performance management process.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals.
- Ensures resource optimization across the centre assigned to support business continuity and growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or a related major field of study is required
Job knowledge, skills & experience:
Minimum of 8 years of experience in Banking/Financial services across Priority banking products sales, preferably at least 2 years in a similar role.
Job date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 00:12:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!