Job title: Associate Creative Director – Oman Based
Company: Publicis Sapient
Job description: Company Description
Please note that this role is based in Oman
Publicis Sapient bridges strategy and engineering with experience design and world-class agile development skills to deliver impactful digital experiences. We deliver service concepts, experiential prototypes and go-to-market products to transform companies and their businesses.
As an Associate Creative Director at Publicis Sapient, you act as your clients’ trusted advisor in leading the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritisation for a specific digital product, or products, within an engagement.
You are part of the Experience capability group. You are surrounded by people who thrive in the brave pursuit of ‘next’.
You will be part of well-fused cross-capability teams to tackle all aspects of the design process. Moving from insights to ideas, you will creatively solve complex problems, connecting design and business thinking to deliver solutions from concept to launch.
- Partner with clients, strategists, engineers, and product manager to collaboratively translate business goals and value pools into relevant product propositions and experiences. For this, you develop solution hypotheses iteratively, based on user research, and industry and market trend analysis to then translate the product vision into a roadmap with well-defined, prioritised features that will realise the product vision and value
- (Re)invent customer journeys and map them to guide decisions and the product development
- Serve as a voice of the customer among the cross-functional team, and help everyone finding the sweet spot between customer needs and business needs
- Establish objective goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs, and quantifiable business outcomes. And when data is hard to come by, then you still find a way to measure the success of what you do
- Represent industry best practice and market trends to assist the client in maintaining a competitive advantage
- Formulate and represent a point of view to lead with vision. You frequently publish and share your views
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Inspire, lead, and mentor, a high-performing team of Experience Designers to continually facilitate improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class digital products and services. Contribute in building a culture of growth and learning
- Demonstrated success creating digital products vision, strategy, experience, and enterprise solutions and services – from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
- Experience working with mixed and diverse teams, beyond just experience design. Proven track record of working with senior client stakeholder as a steward of economic and customer value
- Prepare and run workshops, concept sprints and hackathons. Facilitating groups of people gives you joy, and you can virtuously inject design thinking tools and methodologies
- Play well with other capabilities such as Strategy, Product, Engineering, and Data. You possess a basic literacy in most of the other area, and ideally you have some advanced skills in one of those areas outside of design
- Strong articulation skills to explain design rationales clearly and well-structured, both verbally and visually. Effectively communicate research findings, concepts, and designs. You use your storytelling skills to bring product ideas to life and you create quick interactive prototypes, with low-code or no-code tools
- Must be based in, or willing to relocate to Oman
- Must speak Arabic
- We encourage a hybrid working model with work from home for concentration and in office working for collaboration
- We are proud to actively invest in your learning through various learning platforms
Job date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 22:41:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!