Job title: Cabin Crew Training (CCT) Planning and Support Partner
Job description: Description
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cabin Crew Training (CCT) Planning and Support Partner – 230001L0
Closing date: 10 Aug 2023
About the role
At Emirates, our Cabin Crew staff are trained in the highest standards of safety and service delivery. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Cabin Crew Training Planning and Support Partner!
You will be responsible for supporting the Cabin Crew Training (CCT) Training Manager in managing and operating efficient and effective resource planning and CCT admin functions. You will help to ensure the effective allocation of our manpower and hard resources to meet learning demands while serving as key point of contact to our multiple stakeholders.
What you will do
– Manage and oversee the CCT short and long-term roster planning capabilities to ensure the CCT is successfully able to deliver and meet learning demands based on operation and manpower plans.
– Work closely with key stakeholders and learning teams to develop rostering planning processes and practices that delivers operational efficiency and ensures highest collaboration between teams. Serving as a key contact.
– Design and deliver processes and standards that enable the CCT to efficiently utilise its recourses (manpower, CSTs, simulators, and facilities) and ensure the highest levels of productivity and operational efficiency.
– Manage all aspects of TMS enabled at the CCT and work closely with NCC, EGIT and vendors to identify the needs, suggest improvements and ensure systems are configured and customised to meet the CCT short- and long-term needs.
– Ensure consistency in performance KPIs, recommend performance improvement measures and conduct regular reviews to measure the resources planning and admin function performance and report back issues and suggestions for improvement.
– Collaboration with the Enablement manager in the analysis and preparation of reports required by management to provide a view of the performance of the CCT
– Manage and lead a team of Planning Officers and business support Coordinators and ensure they are equipped with the right tools, skills, and development to effectively perform their role.
– Work closely with Enablement Manager to ensure manpower plans (learning partner’s needs) and learning curriculum (footprints) are in place to support the ongoing operation of the CCT
– Collaborate with CCT facility partners to ensure CSTs, simulators, and other facilities are always operational and functional to meet CCT operational demands.
– Contribute to the efficient and effective functioning of the CCT by performing any other tasks and assignments assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
This job might be for you if you have:
– A Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) In Information Technology or Business Administration
– 5+ years of experience in managing large support and administration functions in a global multicultural organisation.
– Experience in managing learning systems (e.g. TMS) and other relevant systems in a complex and highly operational learning environment
You’ll have an edge if you have:
– An ability to lead and manage a team and inspiring confidence while facilitating change and transformation
– A deep understanding of project management and process improvement principles
– Ability to manage different stakeholders and deliver to a wide variance of audience
– Strong organisational skills
– Excellent attention to details
Recruitment Process and Timeline
Emirates is an international organisation with employees from over 160 nationalities, we encourage applications from across the globe!
Your application journey begins by applying via the Emirates Careers website. Please ensure your CV is up to date for our talent acquisition team to review your profile. If you meet the criteria of the role, you will then be invited to complete a HireVue video interview, to share more about your experience and your career aspirations.
If you are shortlisted, you will then be invited to participate in an assessment, followed by an interview with our hiring managers.
If you are successful in the process, your Recruiter along with our Onboarding team will ensure a smooth transition into your new role at Emirates!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 22:52:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!