Job title: Aviation Logistics Sales & Marketing Manager
Company: Emirates Consulting Group
Job description: REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation engineering or any related field
- Master’s in business administration
- International certificates in sales and marketing – CIM preferred
- International Certificates in supply chain (preferred)
- At least 8 years of supervisory experience in marketing
- Up to 5 years’ experience working in Aviation
- Must be IT proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Services of the aviation supply chain, spare parts sales, express services, and other accompanying services (including administration of planning, contract and quality control of those services).
- Sales planning of aviation logistics and aviation spare parts
- Procurement from aviation companies and other associated companies and liaison and negotiation with those
- Communication and other arrangements with Sudan HQ and representative offices and related entities in each overseas bloc for above
- Making decisions related to services and policies for agencies related to above
- Proceeding above services and operations in middle east and Africa
- Develop and execute promotional and marketing plans
- Promote the company in the middle east and Africa region
- Achieve Operational excellence and actively pursue the development of the aviation logistics product.
- Managing the daily workflow of the Aviation Logistics team Airfreight
- Maintaining a high-end communication approach within the team and overseas
- Ongoing monitoring of carrier performance (Response times, uplift performance, maintenance of flight schedules, rates, terms, and conditions) for all shipments falling into the Aviation section
- Customer Reporting based on Business Objects.
- Ongoing control of credit notes, checks, and approval of incoming invoices
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:48:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!