Job title: BIM Modeler – Civil
Job description: Job Description
1. Role Objective:
To prepare and maintain complete and error-free drawings as per contract specifications, client requirements and governmental approvals and job needs.
2. Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Verifies and understands information and sketches prior to starting drawings.
2) Prepares preliminary drawings for the Business Development and Estimation department.
3) Attends to the instructions for drafting work by the Engineering Manager.
4) Assists in the checking of compatibility between the architectural, civil, MEP, and steel/cladding drawings and designs (both in-house and third party).
5) Checks drawings of subcontractors (including MEP and Steel) and coordinates with them to issue error-free drawings.
6) Carries out site visits when needed.
7) Ensures only “Issued for Construction” drawings are sent to the Construction department.
8) Files finished drawings (electronically on the server as well as hard copies in the hanger) as per the Engineering department policy.
9) Updates the drawings library as needed
10) Able to produce external coordination drawings.
11) Able to compile submissions to Consultant and Client as per project check list.
12) Able to deliver certain tasks with a small group of draughts men.
- Diploma (Minimum of 2 years) in Drafting /AutoCAD (Architect, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical).
- Revit Civil Experience
Minimum of 5 years as REVIT Civil Modeler.
Teamwork, professional development, process excellence and execution excellence.
Mathematical skills, AutoCAD, MS Office, computer skills and communications skills in English language (read, write and speak).
Diploma (Minimum of 2 years) in Drafting /AutoCAD (Architect, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical).
Job date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:47:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!