Job title: Marketing Roles – UAE National
Job description: Company Description
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Informa Markets is one of the largest pure-play providers of speciality business-to-business market access services in the world. We have the leading position in twelve distinct commercial marketplaces on a global basis. We help buyers and sellers grow their businesses in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical and food through to luxury yachts, fashion and beauty products. We connect, educate, and provide actionable insights across specialty commercial sectors.
And we do this through scale trade exhibitions as well as innovative digital market access services for B2B suppliers and buyers.
Now, by leveraging our unique first party market data, we have embarked upon an ambitious programme to expand the way that we assist these communities in uniquely powerful ways.
This role will involve working closely with brand-aligned marketers to consistently improve results for web traffic engagement, leads and conversion and to contribute to the overall success of the marketing team through effective digital marketing strategies and successful implementation.
- Marketing strategy, including planning, implementation and optimisation for both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Delivers on strategic KPIs by driving online traffic, leads and conversions with the ability to present these ongoing results in regular updates.
- Understands our visitor and exhibitors’ digital behaviour, through continual testing and reporting on channel and campaign performance, in order to optimise plans. This will include using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other third-party platforms to spot issues and opportunities.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Identifies evolving SEO practices and collaborates with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop new cutting-edge digital campaigns.
- Develops new and creative organic search growth strategies for each stage of a customer lifecycle, in accordance to the unique digital trends and platforms of various international markets.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Design and implementation of testing and optimisation strategies (including A/B testing, landing pages and CTA’s).
ANALYSIS & INSIGHT
- Monitor campaign performances by producing relevant and timely reports.
- Recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Share relevant insights with wider marketing team and senior management to drive revenues or pursue new opportunities.
PLANNING & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Work with the marketing team to meet strategic objectives – visitor attendance, exhibitor acquisition.
- Monitor operational implementation plans and ensure adherence to deadlines (including Drop Schedules, Gantt charts, Time & Action Plans, Content Calendars, Budget Trackers).
- Assist marketing managers with the development of marketing budgets in line with plans and ensure digital elements of budget trackers are up to date.
- Work with marketers to identify the target universe and key segments within the target universe
- Assist with the development of personas, value propositions and messaging for each of the key segments for each product
- Ensure that timely, relevant communications are sent through a full mix of digital channels and are optimised for each channel
- Significant experience in a digital marketing role to manager level
- Experience in using Eloqua, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Solid experience of A/B web and email testing
- PPC and SEO experience
- Excellent time keeper, with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Self-motivating with strong ability to work both on independent projects and projects involving many stakeholders
- Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs
- Passion for digital marketing
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly, effectively and persuasively
- Database development and growth including segmentation and personalisation
- Deadline and target driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
LEADERSHIP (Management level only)
- Work with line reports & marketing team to ensure successful delivery of marketing campaigns in line with agreed KPI’s, event and divisional strategy.
- Line manages digital marketer/s in order to successfully implement campaign strategies.
- Provide guidance, feedback and inspiration to line reports.
Minimum Education Level
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Understanding & experience of digital (PPC, SEO, online advertising) and direct marketing.
- Database development and growth including segmentation / advanced targeting.
- Building relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Analytical and questioning mindset.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Deadline and target driven.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Technology savvy. Able to quickly adopt and work with new technology solutions.
- Experience of managing social media through scheduling platforms such as Sprout Social or Hootesuite etc. And experience of social media listening and sentiment analysis.
- Experience of marketing analytics and reporting platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe or others).
- Formal business/marketing higher education qualification.
- Experience using Eloqua and/or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Events marketing experience.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Job date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 03:21:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!