Job title: Brand Partnership Manager, ITP Live
Company: ITP Media Group
Job description: Job Description:
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. Th e company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Construction Week, Esquire and GQ.
ITP Live, the leading influencer marketing agency in the region working regularly with the biggest names across the globe like Alicia Keys, Floyd Mayweather, Logan Paul, KSI, Lily Singh, Ronaldinho, Sergio Ramos and many others.
ITP Live is seeking a highly motivated and creative Brand Partnership Manager to join our team.
Overall responsibility includes being part of the sales team of ITP Live in achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for the division across Talent, ITP Gaming, website and events. In addition, the role of a brand partnership Manager will include growing the sales performance and revenues in Dubai for ITP Live.
You will be responsible for identifying and developing new revenue streams and opportunities and growing the influencer marketing share for ITP Live in UAE. The ideal candidate will be proactive, driven and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling and on boarding new clients.
- Liaising with the team in the head office in Dubai
- Developing new business leads
- To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
- Liaising closely with finance, operations and production teams
- Being responsible for generating revenue from agencies and direct clients
- Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact
- Maximizing market share in the region
- Using current market information to analyze trends
- Developing and growing personal client base
- Responding to RFPs and customize proposals to win new business in the region
- 5 + years of experience
Benefits being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive remuneration, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme.
Job date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 06:34:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!