Job title: Busines Development Manager – Contract Logistics – Dubai
Company: Logistics Executive Group
Job description: Busines Development Manager – Contract Logistics – Dubai
We have been engaged by our client, a leading global logistics service provider to identify an outstanding Commercial BusinesDevelopment Leader for their expanding GCC business.
This pivotal role of Business Development Manager is to build and execute new business opportunities by understanding customer needs and developing innovative logistics services solutions.
- Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities. Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Present a wide range of company products and services to potential clients; ensure their knowledge on capabilities and services are relevant and up to date
- Use tools such as social media to research and build relationships with new clients
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals and pricing the solution/service that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives; proceed timely submissions
- Gather data for appropriate analysis and development of optimal and cost-efficient solutions
- Collaborate with Project Team, Cost Modelling, Operations and ITS teams to build an optimal solution; present findings and recommendations
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and solutions globally; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and transition of new business to Account Management team
- Attend industry functions including target events and conferences
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companies unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Develop Case studies, Global presentation decks
- Identify opportunities for social media selling, campaigns, and other channels that will lead to an increase in business conversion
- Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant Contract Logistics experience
- Background in Fashion & Lifestyle, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Electronics, or Pharma sectors
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Distribution Centre operations for different verticals / customers
- Demonstrate background in e-commerce technology, local and cross border fulfilment
- Strong ability to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with people across cultures and countries
- Conceptual thinking and problem- solving skills
- Solid command English, both spoken and written.
If you possess the skills, drive and experience required for this opportunity, please click below and upload your targeted CV.
For opportunities across our global office network we invite you to visit our website www.logisticsexecutive.com
Job date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 23:58:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!