Job title: Business Analyst/Account Manager
Job description: About Tekrevol:
Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
- Responsible for growing company’s revenue by building long-term relation with existing and new clients while identifying new business opportunities.
- Responsible for acquiring a thorough understanding of customer’s needs through requirement gathering activities whilst collaborating with the client and internal team.
- Document requirements, define scope and formulate system parallel to overall business strategies.
- Conduct meetings and transfer knowledge within the team.
- Collaborate with clients for setting and managing their expectations beforehand.
- Anticipate potential issues that require a proactive approach and communication to ensure that the matter is resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as a bridge between the client and the technical team.
- Responsible for performing UAT and providing walkthroughs to the clients.
- BSc in Computer Sciences, Sales or a relevant field will be preferred
- 1-2 years of prior experience working in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Should be familiar with the pre-sale procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with zest in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of the complete SDLC preferred
- Must have experience in converting functional flow into wireframes (Balsamiq or other relevant tools)
- Construct workflow processes and diagrams (Visio or other relevant tools)
- Well-versed with Documentation (Functional Hierarchy, Scope of Work, User Stories, Business Requirements Document and Software Requirements Specification).
- Hand-on experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Project Management tools (Jira, Asana or other relevant tools)
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 03:35:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!