Job title: Business Process Transformation Manager
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-established food manufacturer and distribution organization and as part of their growth, we are recruiting an experienced business process transformation expert with extensive experience in organizational design, business process re-engineering and digital transformation.
The role will be responsible for leading the business process evaluation and design with the imminent implementation of an ERP and WMS system.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will work closely with the senior executive team to assess, establish and reengineer business processes and frameworks to optimize operational efficiency, business performance, people capabilities and ultimately profitability.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in business process reviews to design new processes and define relevant enablers for each function and implement digital transformation programs.
- Development and implementation of enterprise-wide plans for automation, process improvement, process transformation and process re-engineering methodologies and best practices.
- Conduct time-motion analysis for each role, identify gaps in the processes and make recommendations to address the identified gaps to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify automation opportunities to optimize business outputs.
- Prepare detailed analysis and reports for senior management stakeholders.
- Lead business process review meetings to improve and reengineer end-to-end processes, define frameworks; design new processes, relevant enablers and metrics.
- Define business drivers and KPIs for dashboards and balance score cards to drive lower operating costs and improve profitability.
- Lead the rollout of improvement programs across all business units to drive improved profitability, consistency, and greater operational efficiency.
- Monitor process KPIs by conducting gap analysis and implement corrective actions and assessments to bridge the gaps.
- Define and implement operating system features such as documentation of processes, key metrics to measure process performance and clearly define roles, responsibilities and accountability.
- Share and implement operational excellence best practices; train key stakeholders in tools and methodologies relating to process improvement.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in business process improvement – due diligence, reengineering, organizational design, mapping, workflows, digital and technology transformation, risk mitigation, change management and project management.
- Experience from a top tier reputable management consulting firm specializing in process reengineering in manufacturing, retail / FMCG is mandatory.
- Proven capabilities in developing LEAN initiatives, roadmaps & LEAN systems.
- Experience of documentation of SOPs, key metrics to measure process and business performance.
- Must have experience of process improvement methodologies and working knowledge of TQM, KAIZEN, KANBAN, 5S Methodology, FMEA, CAPA, RCA and other quality tools.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to conduct detailed process studies, synthesize complex information and present solutions to complex business problems.
- Strong business and financial acumen including ability to build financial models to defend proposed concepts.
Education & Certification
- MBA is mandatory from a reputable institute
- Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering, Industrial Automation or Computer Science is ideal
- Six Sigma Green/ Black Belt certified
- Certification in Agile methods is a strong advantage.
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to work in Dubai.
- Fluent in English – excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to manage stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal as this role is the key interface between departments and IT.
- Resilience to lead projects autonomously despite ambiguities.
Job date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 06:12:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!