Job title: Business Development and Project Manager
Job description: Business Development and Project Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development and Project Manager on behalf of a leading company who are technical experts in surfacing. The role will involve Business Development and Coordination of fulfilment for all On Demand contracts, prior, during and post-installation.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries as well as generating opportunities
- Market research on potential new business and existing companies, ensuring valid opportunities
- Overseeing a selection of the company projects, ensuring they run smoothly
- Collating quotations, including full breakdown and bespoke proposals
- Ensure the details for the completed projects are all accurate
- Assist where necessary with F2F appointments and scope out projects
- Reporting accurately on progress of projects onto the CRM system
- Enter notes, follow up of actions, logging of opportunities onto the CRM
- Proofreading all client proposals
- Setting up approved orders on the system
- Liaison with the client on scheduling and delivery expectations
- Coordination of all approved installers
- Associated admin including all RAMS and regulatory conformance
- Any other duties role may involve
- Project management / planning / coordination / business development experience
- A ‘Can do’ attitude – happy to get stuck into an all-round role
- High attention to detail
- A sales mindset – hunter mentality
- Health & Safety experience is desirable OR the right attitude to learn
- Customer focussed
- NetSuite Experience (beneficial, not essential)
The successful Business Development and Project Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
The Business Development and Project Manager role will be based in Newry area with occasional travel.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
Expected salary: £40000 – 45000 per year
Location: Northern Ireland
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 07:14:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!