Job title: Senior Product Manager(Crypto/Blockchain)
Job description: Company Description
Founded and headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, BitOasis is a leading venture-backed, regulated virtual assets retail trading and custody platform for the GCC and wider Middle East and North Africa region. BitOasis shareholders combine best-in-class regional VCs such as Wamda Capital with global virtual asset investors such as Jump Capital, Pantera Capital, and Digital Currency Group.
BitOasis operates under the supervision of the Dubai Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority (VARA) and is in the process of acquiring virtual assets licenses and approvals across the region.
At BitOasis we are looking for a seasoned Product Manager with outstanding Product Lifecycle Management and Business skills.
As a Product Manager, you play a central role within your Squad in driving Cross Functional Environment initiatives helping the organization in building future-proof products and services, and helping our users adapt in an increasingly complex and changing industry.
- You have over 5+ years of experience and multiple successful projects under your belt as a Product Manager.
- You push OKRs and initiatives forward as a leader by prioritizing and overviewing the tech and design team across multiple projects.
- You constantly define and refine team objectives working closely with the VP of Engineering, you are able to communicate major initiatives and their impact on the business to a variety of stakeholders.
At BitOasis, we constantly challenge ourselves and our users to achieve the best possible outcome..
Own the Product Roadmap and be the driver of your Squad initiatives having a key role within our cross functional team setup
As Product Manager, you’ll:
- Work closely with internal and external users to discover new user needs, define feature requirements and validate the technology in development.
- Partner closely with BitOasis’s team members across different squads to map out current and future product requirements.
- Extract, analyze, and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to drive and validate development and user experience in an unbiased manner.
- Work together with our Engineering and Product Design teams to establish and execute roadmaps for innovative technologies and solutions.
- Generate comprehensive PRDs and documentation for the technical team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help execute the go-to-market plans for releases
What we’re looking for
A Product professional to drive the Growth process To succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- Strong experience in product management and in specific related to FinTech such as Payments, Onboarding flows optimizations and third-party integrations.
- At Least 8+ years of product management experience.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in working with data analysis tools
- Regional or international experience in Crypto related products is a plus.
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 22:11:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!