Job title: Local Business Development Manager (Automotive)
Company: Pybus Recruitment
Job description: Job: Local Business Development Manager – Motor Trade
Location: Croydon, CR5
Salary: £27,600 (depending on experience) + Bonus OTE £60,000 + Car + Benefits
(Guarantee will be discussed during interview)
Monday to Friday
Permanent – Full Time
An opportunity to develop business relationships with fleet and business customers. The successful candidate will join a busy team and benefit from ongoing training and development with an industry leading fleet and business programme.
To represent the brand to Local SME (small business companies) in the 5-50 fleet volume sector. All activities to be carried out in line with the Fleet & Business Sales Retailer Programme and its defined contact strategy.
To promote the brand and vehicle range.
Deliver an exceptional experience to our existing customers and acquire incremental fleet and business sales to conquest customers, growing fleet aftersales business within the Retailer.
- Prospecting, cold calling and uncovering potential customers
- Engaging and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Maintaining and growing a prospect & customer database
- Follow fleet and business sales processes
- Establish and develop strong relationships with the manufacturer fleet teams
- Request and undertake joint visits with manufacturer fleet & business sales team
- Host relationship marketing events and seminars for prospects & customers
- Promote current F&B marketing initiatives and offers relevant to the fleet sector
- Maintain awareness of competitor vehicles and offers in the fleet sector
- Arrange demonstration vehicles to key prospects as required
- Submit weekly reports as required by the Fleet & Business Sales Programme
Please submit your most updated CV to Ellie at Pybus Recruitment
- Robust knowledge of the various corporate fleet acquisition methods (e.g. Contract Hire)
- Committed and passionate individual who exhibits a strong customer first focus
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and a positive “can do” attitude
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritise activities to meet customer needs
- Ability to understand objectives and meet targets within set deadlinesAbility to build new business relationships through strong interpersonal skills
- Maintain excellent customer relationships through commercial awareness
- Understand marketing and communication strategies and how to leverage them
- Understand importance of customer loyalty and customer service during the ownership cycle.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of UK taxation (e.g. BiK,VED)
- 31 days holiday
- Competitive bonus package
- Vehicle Purchase Discount
- Life Insurance
Expected salary: £27600 per year
Location: Hooley, Surrey
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:00:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!