Job title: Business Development Executive/Account Manager
Company: Tomorrow’s Guides
Job description: Tomorrow’s Guides are looking for a Business Development Executive/Account Manager. To be able to apply for this role, we don’t necessarily require any previous sales experience – just the desire to learn!
We are on the lookout for confident, self-motivated candidates who can build relationships with their clients and build their sales skills.
There is scope for the role to move into an Account Manager role depending on your career goals.
Tomorrow’s Guides publish leading websites in the Care and Nursery industries. We are a friendly, local company who put our people first. We offer great incentives including:
- Salary in the region of £20 – 22k depending on experience
- Commission dependent on performance in the region of 10-15k (uncapped)
- £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays, plus Bank Holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- A working week of 35 hours – Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am -5:00 pm, 4:00 pm finish on a Friday
- Perkbox – benefits and perks
- Company and team nights out
We will give you full training and support in all aspects of the role and business
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about our products
- Able to build great relationships with our clients
- A desire to succeed in a sales environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for people who want to take their next step up in sales and will provide high rewards both career wise, and financially, working for a great company!
Expected salary: £20000 – 22000 per year
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:43:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!