Job title: Business Development Manager (Abergavenny)
Company: Alliance Automotive Group
Job description: We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager covering areas in and around Abergavenny.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships whilst delivering sales and margin growth from your designated area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package + excellent bonus
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers and grocers via the AAG Benefits
- Staff discounts on car parts!
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
- Structured career paths and bespoke training – we like to promote from within!
- Progressive company with lots of new opportunities available to you
- A great team environment & friendly approachable management. We want to help you succeed
- Experience in building new and developing existing customer relationships
- Track record of delivering and maintaining high levels of customer service
- Be able to follow up on opportunities by phone and face to face
- Recognise and developing sales opportunities to increase market share
- Outgoing well-presented individual who takes pride in their appearance
- Ability to engage with the local sales and management team
- Sales focused with a result driven can do attitude
- Ability to multitask and distinguish between “urgent and important”
- Able to work towards set KPIs
- Full UK driving license
- Previous experience working in a motor factor or similar distribution chain
- Experience of using sales reporting and in house software ie. CMS (full training will be given)
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
As part of any recruitment process, Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Location: Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:53:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!