Job title: Procurement Manager
Company: Agile Consultants
Job description: Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Code: 047/001/904
Salary: AED 20,000
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
– Rich experience in New Product Development, Supplier Evaluations as per quality norms, Internal as well as External Audit handling, Process improvements, Manufacturing Engineering & Quality Assurance at the supplier end.
– Lead New Product Development right from assessing the market, scouting vendors, qualifying according to process, negotiating, and executing long-term agreements for flawless procurement.
– Executing sourcing strategies for different product categories while integrating all processes to reduce cost significantly and meet important performance metrics.
– Understanding of the intricacies of establishing a long-term working relationship with suppliers of raw materials to further the profit model of the organization.
– Effectively manage supplier interactions, and negotiate contracts, prices, and timelines in line with the short- and long-term goals of the organization.
– Strong deep domain knowledge on sourcing of Lubricants, Paints & Coatings, and Chemicals and connections across the globe with top chemical manufacturing companies.
– Manager supplier on-site visits to conduct Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly business reviews, to identify new ideas to improve business & long-term relationships.
– To keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
– Develop yearly and quarterly raw material budgeting for a product cost contribution.
– Negotiate and formalize legal contracts with suppliers.
– Lead the development and implementation of key sourcing projects.
– Deploy RM Localization and Value Engineering Initiatives to sustain & improve business profitability.
– Drive and implement commercial initiatives, supplier productivity, e-Sourcing, and VE initiatives in collaboration with various stakeholders.
– Conduct market research and collect information on suppliers and handle cross-functional projects and support business goals and objectives.
– Must have procurement experience in the chemical manufacturing industry.
– Knowledge of ERP system & MS Office (Preferred to have Excellent skills in MS Excel).
– BE/B. Tech in Chemical Engineering and preferred with MBA from Tier-1 institute in Supply Chain Management or Material Management.
– Willing to travel globally.
Please visit our page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.
Follow us on and to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
Expected salary: 20000 per month
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 04:30:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!