Job title: Business Development Manager – Advanced Wound Care Dressings
Company: On Target Recruitment
Job description: The Job
Business Development Manager:
- Year on Year growth.
- Great career opportunity.
- Part of a larger group.
- Established for over 25 years.
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- Selling a range of products, including: Skin Protectives, Adhesive Removers, Dressing Packs.
- The BDM works alongside the Territory Manager to help plan and shape the market access opportunities in line with the NHS environment and Trust level aims and objectives.
- The BDM role involves creating and maintaining the strategic and operational relationships with influential NHS customers to accelerate commercial growth.
- The BDM leads the Win Account planning process for the region and creates the right environment for positive adoption of the brand portfolio and service support with NHS customers.
- Working alongside the Regional Manager, Territory Managers, Clinical Nurse Advisors and Marketing Team to drive account action plans.
- Liaising with Customer base – CCG Locality Leads, board members and those influential in making product decisions. Area prescribing customers, procurement, and medicine management, TVN Managers, continence and stoma Leads.
- Delivery of market access strategy to drive formulary wins and contract inclusions.
- Identifying new opportunities through current and new Win and Key accounts across the region.
- Keeping up-to-date and demonstrating an in-depth NHS knowledge, e.g., NHS strategy, latest news and developments and publications.
- Seeking to overachieve agreed KPIs and metrics.
- Covering North West, North East & Scotland
Benefits of the Business Development Manager:
- £45k basic
- £10k OTE
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Vitality Healthcare
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holiday
The Ideal Person for the Business Development Manager:
- Ideally looking for someone with Wound Care Experience.
- Experience of getting products onto formularies.
- Develop and implement sales plans in alignment with company strategy.
- Deliver optimised formulary listings.
- Key things are understanding of the NHS and have experience selling into procurement, ccg’s and meds management, senior TVN’s.
- Successful key account management background (or business development) gained ideally within Wound Care (not prerequisite).
- Proven budgeting and targeting experience.
- High level of knowledge of the current NHS structure.
If you think the role of Business Development Manager is for you, apply now!
Consultant: David Gray
Phone no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 06:17:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!