Job title: Business Development Manager (Aerospace Manufacturing)
Company: Ernest Gordon Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager (Aerospace Manufacturing)
St Leonards on Sea
£50,000 – £60,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Career Development + Car
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager or Commercial Manager from an engineering background looking for a role where you are responsible for expanding and diversifying the organisation’s customer base?
Are you from an Engineering Sales or Account Management background looking to join a leading aerospace manufacturer and be part of the leadership team to help the business thrive and grow?
On offer is an opportunity to work for an Engineering business supplying into the exciting and fast-growing aerospace industry who use state-of-the-art equipment to supply the most demanding OEM clients.
As the Commercial Manager, you must be a confident self-starter able to identify new revenue opportunities and own customer relationships throughout the whole program lifecycle, providing fantastic customer service in a highly dynamic and competitive market.
The successful candidate will:
- Developing a detailed Business Development plan for each target company.
- Understanding specific client “barriers to entry” at an early stage in the Business Development Cycle and in conjunction with the MD establish an appropriate go/no go process when reviewing potential clients.
- Understanding the organisations capability and communicating this appropriately to any potential customers.
- Managing and measuring win/lose performance for quotations, identifying reasons for failure and reporting monthly.
- To establish, with the appropriate strategy for client interface on New Product Introduction (NPI) activities.
- To report progress on a weekly basis to the MD; precise reporting mechanism to be mutually determined.
- To support operations as required in managing the client interface.
- To provide robust internal challenge to anything that could impact customer deliverables, quality and relationship; escalating issues as appropriate.
- To have input into the company Marketing Strategy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience Engineering Business Development
- Commercial Experience within engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and to work with a reputable organisation supplying into the aerospace industry
Commercial Manager, Business Development Manager, Engineering Sales Manager, AS9100, Lean, Continuous Improvement, NPI, Aerospace
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.
Expected salary: £50000 – 60000 per year
Location: St Leonards, East Sussex
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 22:58:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!