Job title: Business Development Manager – Audiology
Company: On Target Recruitment
Job description: The Company:
- Established for over 100 years.
- Innovative, cutting edge products currently and coming to market.
- This is a rare opportunity to join one of the world’s leading hearing device manufacturers.
- A world renowned company who are seeing consistently and substantial growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- You will be managing and selling Audiology/hearing devices.
- The role will be to focus on selling into Independent Opticians/Pharmacist & Independent Audiology shops.
- Selling hearing aids but also selling other products such as audiometers, battery packs.
- This is mainly an account management role but needs to be a sales person and relationship builder, also proactively looking for further accounts.
- You will also be available to assist the customers in their marketing of the products and assist them in making sure that their business is running smoothly etc.
- Covering East Midlands, North East & East Scotland
Benefits of the Business Development Manager:
- £40k-£45k basic salary
- Up to 30% bonus
- 26 days annual leave
- Up to 10% pension matching
- 6 x Salary life assurance cover
- Company car
The Ideal Person for the Business Development Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare, public sector sales role or similar.
- Need to have the ability to generate your own appointments.
- Looking for very good sales ACCOUNT MANAGER preferably from a technical medical devices background.
- Will consider technical sales people outside of the industry also.
- Demonstrable skills in Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Business Acumen, Self-Management and Sales Strategy
If you think the role of Business Development Manager is for you, apply now!
Consultant: Shannon Hunter
Phone no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.
Expected salary: £40000 – 45000 per year
Location: East Midlands
Job date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:20:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!