Job title: Business Development Manager – Aviation Spares
Job description: Qualification:
- 2+ years quota-carrying sales experience in the aviation sector ie, dealing with sales of aviation spares and engines.
- Good negotiation, organisation and time management skills.
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft software and Quantum.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving business and managing pipeline.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, sale and loan.
- Quote Customers, and process POs
- Ensure component certification, airworthiness and regulations compliance
- Respond to customer AOG requirements.
- Assist the regional account managers with all tasks.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
Job date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 23:22:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!