Job title: Business Development Manager (Dubai Resident)
Job description: What is FlapKap ?
We are the financial growth partner for the digitally-native businesses in the Middle East and Africa. We support online businesses to overcome their cash constraints by financing their working capital and we ensure their growth without losing equity. We also give them insights on their media spend to maximize their revenues and profits.
For more info, check our features on and .
FlapKap is fast, smart, collaborative and first a kind startup that aims to disrupt the financial industry in MEA FlapKap is backed by QED, A15, Outliers, and Nclude with a total financing of $3.6m USD. FlapKap is a safe environment with a welcoming atmosphere to creativity and innovation FlapKap is dynamic and progressive. Everyday there are new challenges and significant achievements that make everyone charged, excited and proud to belong.
- Competitive Salaries
- Hybrid working environment
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Office located at Maadi, Cairo
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the brand acquisition and onboarding in the UAE which would entail following responsibilities:
- Manage FlapKap sales pipeline in the UAE, ensuring healthy pipeline traffic, conversion and success rates
- Be responsible for and accountable of UAE growth targets
- Leading outbound business development channels to ensure maximum reach out to clients in needs and equipping them with FlapKap solutions
- Execute all forms of brand and founder outreach including cold calls, emails, linkedin and manage generating enough leads on a consistent basis
- Strike strategic partnerships with key e-commerce stakeholders to enable FlapKap achieve its monthly targets and get good exposure in the UAE. Examples include Payment providers, Founder Associations, BNPL providers etc.
- Coordinate with Commercial team to create customized sales plans for key clients
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Update all deals on CRM (Hubspot)
- Maintain client relationship and be his / her SPOC ensuring having the best in class experience
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Develop and implement overarching sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 7 years business development and sales experience. Preferably in e-commerce, Platforms, payment gateways or in other parts of the digital economy at large
- Fluent in verbal and written communication, English & Arabic is a MUST
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Based in Dubai and hybrid work environment
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot, Salesforce etc)
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
Job date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 23:34:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!