Job title: Business Development Manager- Birmingham
Company: Global Banking School
Job description: Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and creating partnership with new potential student recruitment agencies and other educational or training providers.
- Actively involved in assisting the team for achieving the student recruitment target for each intake.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders, recruiting partners and customers.
- Analysing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Supporting the programme management team members to maximise the enrolment.
- Attending business meetings and providing training to new recruiting partners regularly.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analysing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Assisting the team for achieving the student recruitment target for each intake.
- Supporting the team members to maximise the enrolment.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential partners to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned.
The Post Holder will be expected to demonstrate their commitment:
- to Global Banking School’s values and regulations, including equal opportunities policy;
- the GBS’s Social, Economic and Environmental responsibilities and minimise environmental impact in the performance of the role and actively contribute to the delivery of GBS’s Environmental Policy;
- to their Health and Safety responsibilities to ensure their contribution to a safe and secure working environment for staff, students and other visitors to the campus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Some posts within the GBS are subject to a DBS check – you will be notified of this during the application process.
GBS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Job date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:39:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!