Job title: Business Development Manager / Client Relationship Manager
Company: Wisdom Recruitment
Job description: https://www.wisdomrecruitment.co.uk/job-search/1200-business-development-manager/client-relationship-manager/it/burgess-hill/job 2023-06-21 08:23:03 2023-08-03 Wisdom Recruitment Job Ref SD/HGD/2106
Job Views 48
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Client Relationship Manager
Location: Burgess Hill
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £40,000 with OTE £130,000
Our client has grown organically year after year, firmly establishing itself as a leading IT recruitment specialist supplying professional service clients across the UK.
They support multi-international organisations and smaller niche companies to attract and recruit outstanding IT professionals and senior managers by using the consultancy services of their specialist resource and account management teams.
They are now seeking a talented and ambitious Business Developer/Client Relationship Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships. They will be an excellent communicator with a natural ability to build rapport with clients at all levels.
- To build and maintain a client list that will deliver vacancies to the resource team
- To find permanent, fixed term contracts and contract requirements to ensure a continual supply of vacancies to the resource team
- To call or meet clients all the times, to build relationships to gain vacancies
- Attend the company’s networking entertainment events when required Identify new business opportunities
- Chase leads are provided by the resource team
- Promote the company in a professional way at all times
- Coach and provide guidance to junior member of the staff
- Meet with the head of client relations of the company on a regular basis to discuss business activites
- Lialise with resourcer, client support and management, to keep all team members up to date with relevant information
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to meet and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Life Assurance policy
- 22 days annual leave (raising to 28) + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Study Leave & Support
- Critical Illness Cover
- Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regard to this vacancy
As a Rec 2 Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Kent, Bristol, Bath and London.
If this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Recruiter or Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to the team at Wisdom to hear about our other vacancies or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment – follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (Wisdom Rec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultants , Senior Recruitment Consultants , Branch Managers , Team Leaders , Senior Managers , Managing Consultants , Principle Consultants , Associate Directors , In house Recruitment Consultants , Recruitment Managers , Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Training.
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Job date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 02:52:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!