Job title: Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | North Home Counties | £40k – £50k
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: With uncapped earning potential and the chance to establish a long lasting career for a locally renowned business, this state of the art printer are offering the opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join their successful sales team. Build strong relationships and provide a full range of print solutions to blue chip clients across the finance, charity, retail and FMCG sectors.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | North Home Counties | £40k – £50k
Independent and financially stable company providing colour sheetfed, digital print and direct mail services across the UK. Equipped in-house with fully comprehensive pre-press, print and print finishing services they produce booklets, leaflets, brochures, stationery and operational print and offer a complete Direct Mail service.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling the company’s full range of commercial print solutions, to include booklets, brochures, folders, leaflets, stationary etc.
- Selling in to the financial sector, charities, B2B and print management companies
- Meeting with key decision-makers and building lasting relationships with them
- Demonstrating the value-added aspects of the company’s print solutions
- Managing the accounts you win and developing them to ensure a regular flow of repeat business
Key attributes required:
- Have sound print knowledge
- Be a great communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of the commercial print sector and your sales within it
- Highly self-motivated and used to working from home, with minimum supervision
- Have excellent relationship building skills and be able to open doors and keep customers happy
If you’re career-driven, sales focused and ready for a new challenge in print sales, we want to hear from you!
Expected salary: £40000 – 50000 per year
Location: South East England
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 06:29:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!