Job title: Business Development Manager (Construction)
Company: Universal Business Team
Job description: Job Description:
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Business Development Manager to join a reputable, and growing family-run business. This role is oversee and develop sales in South London and the surrounding areas. The company are headquartered in Scotland and are a leading provider of natural outdoor stone products, focusing on providing mid-market to premium level exterior paving. This position is to develop greater opportunities in the South. This is a fully remote home-based role so requires a dedicated, self motivated business development professional.
Key Duties and Responsibilities…
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications…
- Ideally have previous sales experience selling paving to Landscapers and Builders although building materials sales experience will also be considered.
- Self motivated to work on their own
- Ability to qualify leads and potential clients
- Persistent Sales Hunter
- Track record of Sales growth and meeting KPI’s
- Salary of £30,000.00-£60,000.00 depending on experience
- Car or Car Allowance
- Generous Bonus based on percentage of GP.
Expected salary: £30000 – 60000 per year
Location: Croydon, Greater London
Job date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 23:36:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!