Job title: Marketing Communications Manager
Job description: Tasks
At Porsche Middle East and Africa, we are looking to add a team member with energy, drive and initiative. This role requires the ability to work an multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing team is seeking a highly motivated team leader who is curious, with great attention to detail and a “can do”-attitude.
- Development,implementation & monitoring of overall regional Porsche marketing strategy (all communication channels, brand as weil as sales related activities) to create maximum awareness & brand desirability for current and new strategic target
- Strategiedevelopment & steering of all importers in Middle East, Africa, Levant & lndia by providing service structure, processes & tools to enable effective and efficient marketing operations at an lmporter and Dealer
- Coordination with and support of all internal departments (e.g. After Sales, CPM) for all Marketing related enquiries and cross departmental projects (Omnichannel, Digitalization, Pre-Owned, Financial Services, Network Qualification & Business Planning).
- Being thepoint of contact and managing of agencies (Creative/Media/Digital) and service providers (Marketing & Social Media Systems) and supervision of Dealer Marketing Specialist + Marketing
- TopicOwner of Marketing Communications budget and cost tracking as weil as coordination with all relevant central Porsche departments for project management (Pilot projects, central Marketing initiatives) and reporting requirements (Analyses, Presentations).
- BachelorDegree in Business Administration with main subject Marketing or other relevant field of study.
- >5years of international Marketing and Management experience. Automotive industry is an advantage.
- Experiencewith working with Marketing Agencies, Social Media and
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of
- Charismaticpersonality with strong lnterpersonal skills and the ability to present and
- Highlevel of proficiency in English, German is an advantage.
- HighProficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Flexibilityin travel
At a Glance
Over the past few years, Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE has enjoyed tremendous success. Every day we aim to exemplify the
Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years. Managed by a team of passionate professionals, our regional office in Dubai provides strategic and operational support across the Middle East, Levant, lndia and Africa
Please submit your application via: https://porsche-jobs.nathanhr.com/job/marketing-communications-manager
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 03:35:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!