Job title: Business Development Manager – Creative Packaging
Company: Taylor Higson
Job description: Business Development Manager – creative packaging
Central London (Hybrid)
Negotiable DOE + 2x Bonus + 15% Commission on all new business, Travel Card (Zones 1-3), Wellbeing Allowance, Daily Lunch Allowance
Do you have a background in the print industry and looking for a way to get into sales? My client is not only offering full sales training, but the Head of Sales will actively support you every step of the way.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and proactive person to work with high end brands within the fashion, hospitality, food and drink, sportswear and gaming sectors. As a BDM, you will focus on selling design, materials and technology so its customers can build a long lasting connections with audience.
The company strive to provide smarter, more beautiful and more sustainable brand expressions to its customer and have worked with the likes of Apple, Adidas, Stella McCartney, Nike, and Soho House to name a few.
You will benefit not only from full training but also working in a chilled and relaxed environment. You will join a team of young creative individuals and a vibrant business that has its own in-house prototyping (production is outsourced).
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Acting as the Business Development lead on key customer accounts, responsible for maintaining and growing long-term relationships
– Representing the business in all meetings with existing and prospective clients
– Working cross-functionally to research and build brief and tender response documents
– Using a CRM system to track individual performance metrics vs. target, and to develop a deep understanding of client relationships
– Attending client-side, category-specific events, where possible, networking in order to build awareness of the business
– Leveraging customer insights to inform multi-channel marketing activity (e-mail, social, partnerships, etc.)
For your application to be successful, you must:
– Have a passion for design and the creative industries
– Be sales-focused, self-motivated and proactive
– Be bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn
– Be collaborative and adaptable, with an upbeat positive approach
– Work well under pressure, is organised and someone who takes pride in their work
– Be an exceptional communicator with excellent writing skills
– Have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
– Have a print and/or packaging background
You will be given the flexibility to work from home on Mondays and Fridays, and midweek you will be in the office with the rest of the team.
If you are looking for the next stage in your print career APPLY NOW and let’s have a conversation.
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be commutable to Central London three days a week.
Location: Central London
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 07:54:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!